Different clients bring different needs, which is why we offer our clients a number of different investment services.
– our own highly-sophisticated in-house portfolio management customized to the goals, risks, and concerns of our clients. This option is taken by most of our clients.
– we provide added expertise by incorporating additional select money management firms that complement our in-house skills. (For high net worth investors.)
– for individuals, businesses, family offices and foundations with existing money managers who seek input, analysis, and perhaps guidance regarding those entities.
– increase income, outperform regular savings and bank accounts, yet provide a the level of safety you’re looking for.
From high-net worth individuals, to successful business owners, to someone with a large inheritance, to a retired-couple looking for income, to a professional couple in their peak earning years, we offer an investment approach based on the following essential concepts, particularly for our managed accounts.
- Professional expertise and the objectivity of a non-commission firm
- Sound investment approach consistent with realistic financial goals
- Careful approach sensitive to our clients’ risk tolerances
- Regular review, assessment and adaptation to difficult conditions
- Ability to integrate clients’ social and environmental values
- Communication about the thinking of the firm on an ongoing basis through our newsletters and ready availability for conversations and assurance
- Small firm personal connection with large firm sophistication and capabilities